painted my groundfx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: painted my groundfx

how is that func? i mean yeah you have it cut out, but then you have a whisper lid. kinda defeats the purpose. but i still like it
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

heres the same pic but i marked it where the air goes in
      http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d33/bgdddykl/ram.jpg
      2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

So, did the paint match up or what?? You didn't answer my question... reason I'm asking is because I need a scratch fixed on mine and I don't see how the shop could possibly match up this color perfectly.
        2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
        1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
        2011 Cadillac CTS-V
        2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
        2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

I guess I'll be the first to say that I think it looks ricey and tacky. That body kit is way overdone for a Camaro. It looks like it was designed to fit on some mid-90's Accord or something. :tdown:

-Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

no it didnt matched up perfectly its just a tad off
            2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

asdf,
              alot of guys have the same body kit on there camaros like kal-el, including me. They do not look rice at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El
                no it didnt matched up perfectly its just a tad off

Ok, thanks.. I don't notice it at all in the pics. Looks good. I'm praying the shop can match mine up.. they said they have to do some "blending" to fill in a scratch that someone put on the car when the previous owner had it.
                2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

what is the groundfx kit called?
                  Black, 1998 V6 \'Maro 5spd.

Comment

thanks carl g. berlin for the defence and the kit is xenon bdy kit http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/XENON...spagenameZWDVW

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl
                      Ok, thanks.. I don't notice it at all in the pics. Looks good. I'm praying the shop can match mine up.. they said they have to do some "blending" to fill in a scratch that someone put on the car when the previous owner had it.
                      i know it sucks to hear but i dont think its possible to match our color right :(

i swear, they came from the factory wrong:twak:
                      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

well peeps good news im getting the hood painted now i will post pics when the car is done

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                          Good to see the site is back up
                          by 2.8 Bird
                          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                          2 days ago
                        • FirebirdGT
                          New Site Hosting Issues
                          by FirebirdGT
                          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                          2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X