X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10000K HID's and LED Interior

Originally posted by Just Another V6
    ledgauges.com
    Which LED did you buy? Was it the Bulb or the single LED? Which brightness? Was there any soddering involved?
    Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

no, i got his white led map light kit. its 3 bulbs that are direct replacement.
      [ full bolt on\'s and blown.]<br />[formerly known as naptown]<br />[just know that im teh man ]

Comment

how are u suppose to fix the glare? u just cant unless u get a projector lens, and i dont think anybody makes them right now. that's one thing stopped me from getting HID. but how well does LED's work? is there also crapload of glare? or is it bright as HID and dont have glare at all?

Comment

There are plenty of projector lenses that will fit in your car, either firebird or camaro.

Firebirds are a little easier because you don't have to worry about how ugly it looks, it only shows at night and you can make a plate that makes it look decent.

Camaros are a little trickier, but it's been done before.... just takes a little more time.
          2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
          Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

u mean like replacing the whole lamp with the hella round ones? with crapload of cutting and shaving? i know a website, this guy did it man those ones are UGLY!

Comment

not true, it has been done to look nice.

Do a search in the forum, this had been talked about at least 10 times.
              Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

not with 93-97 camaro's... ive done all the searches on every forum the only one out there is hella beam conversion...
                [ full bolt on\'s and blown.]<br />[formerly known as naptown]<br />[just know that im teh man ]

Comment

I don't see why it wouldn't work for 93-97.. it won't be a kit, you'd have to do it custom, but it shouldn't be "too" much work.

Just find out what size the lights are, find a HID projector that fits, and buy it, then get the bulbs.... then try to find a way to mount it.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

all of the housing for our cars are made of glass... they have tiny openings, not near enough room for a lense let alone a brace for the lense.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                      Good to see the site is back up
                      by 2.8 Bird
                      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                      1 day ago
                    • FirebirdGT
                      New Site Hosting Issues
                      by FirebirdGT
                      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                      2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X