New member to the board (pics included, 56K beware) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member to the board (pics included, 56K beware)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member to the board (pics included, 56K beware)

Well I joined a while ago when I was looking for some info on exhaust and then I just haven't had time to come back and formally introduce myself. My name is Bryce and I live in Emporia, KS. I currently own 3 F-bodies and a couple other vehicles as well. The 3 F-Bodies are as follows: 1994 Firebird, 1988 Formula 350, and 1981 Trans Am. The first two run, the T/A is being restored currently. I've owned the '94 since March of 2000. Here are some pics of my '94 and if anyone wants pictures of the others I will post them then. I looked around to see if there is a limit so I will just post a few and see if it is ok to post more later. Tell me what you think of my car. Also anything you think I could do to improve it's looks. I already know that I need different wheels, but I do not have the money for that now.

Re: New member to the board (pics included, 56K beware)

Wow! Doesn't anyone care to say anything at all?

Comment

Its nice and clean but relativly stock cars are so plain these days :p
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

looking good. when did you get it. anything done? start some projects. i would say deff some rims, racing stripes, etc. little things will really make her pop. a t top conversion maybe. heeheh .
        Last edited by kristen; 04-29-2006, 09:16 PM.
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

nice i wouldn't mind seeing the others.

Comment

wow looks exactly liek myne.. welll different rims ...but yeah same color and style :D nice
            <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

I bought it in March of 2000, paid it off in three years and I just haven't had the money to do anything to it until recently and now I go and decide to get married. I also own four other vehicles and I have been working really hard to be able to drive the 1981 T/A up and running by next summer. Granted it is a stock car, but a very well taken care of stock car.
              Here is a picture of my speakers and a picture of my amp mounted to a custom bracket I made out of aluminum.

I've added the fog lamps, clear corners w/ blue bulbs. I have 3 inch in and out CatCo Cat. and Flowmaster exhaust from there back.

I plan to either convert the rear drums to discs or just drop the rear end and put a rear end with discs already on it.

After that of course new wheels and then whenever the motor gives out I will put in a LSx motor. So far thats it. Thanks for taking the time to make a comment.

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
                Its nice and clean but relativly stock cars are so plain these days :p

If you ask me moded cars look plain because every person is ending up with the same mod, mine theory is to upgrade the car and still make it look cline or stock

nice car good luck with it

Comment

love the rims ;)
                  RedlineVSix

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                    Good to see the site is back up
                    by 2.8 Bird
                    So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                    5 hours ago
                  • FirebirdGT
                    New Site Hosting Issues
                    by FirebirdGT
                    All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                    1 week ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X