A couple of pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of pics

well it was a nice day out so after i washed it i figured i'd take a few pictures, let me know what you think

Last edited by matt3989; 05-01-2006, 03:29 PM.
    K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Re: A couple of pics

Nice. Those rims are lookin' good!
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

I dunno, Im still not diggin the rims.....oh ya and take some whole car shots.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
      05' CTS-V
      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

here are a couple more of the whole car

K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

From some angles I like the wheels from others I don't. Overall it's a really good looking camaro. I wouldn't mind seeing clear corners and a little less wheel gap on her.

Comment

looks good, deff needs clear corners
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

yeah my plan was to get the euro clear corners and clear halo light package from ebay, also use nightshades on my tail lights with black camaro fills, plus maybe tinting

as for the wheel gap im not sure yet because first of all i have trouble getting up driveways and over bumps now, plus my wheels just miss rubbing as it is.

first of all im gonna put some go fast things on her first, a shift kit, tune, and an AL DS

o and probably a billet grill (what do i do with my plates?:( )

Comment

NIIICEE, I rEALLY like those rims, how much did they run you??
                I agree, clear corners and lower. or at least clear corners.
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

yea not sure on the rims either i think i like the old style z06 better but i am a little biased. car looks great though !!!!!
                  1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                  1994 Camaro - Sold
                  1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Looking good. For now, it's a unique wheel on an F-Body. We'll see how overdone it might get in the future. I'm also not sure I like clear corners. On some, it looks good. On others... ehhhh.
                    1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

looks pretty good... not shure on the rims or not but i dunno i think they are workign for it... normally i dont liek huge chrome rims but they dont look bad
                      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                        New Site Hosting Issues
                        by FirebirdGT
                        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                        1 week ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        3 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X