got the 35th SS wheels on and washed/waxed! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got the 35th SS wheels on and washed/waxed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got the 35th SS wheels on and washed/waxed!

:banana:

this is my favorite shot. i cant believe that firebird was coming up the street the same time i took it.

more pictures here

the damage on the wheels is from the mounting shop...never go to atlantic tire on 35.

and someone has already stolen two of my plastic lug caps.:(
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Re: got the 35th SS wheels on and washed/waxed!

Why only 2? Thats wierd. Oh by the way, they look tight.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

You should get some pictures with a better back drop and submit it for the Featured F-body of the Month.
      FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
      Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
      Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

you sure they were stolen??? if they're on to tight and you strip em they fly off...happened to me. Oh ya the wheels look great, just dont know about the eibach sticker.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
        05' CTS-V
        00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

The Eibach sticker is covering up a scratch IIRC
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
            The Eibach sticker is covering up a scratch IIRC
            ah, in that case...its good :p I put a 4x4 sticker on my tahoe to do that...I like stickers some times :cool:

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
            05' CTS-V
            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

you know what would finish your car off?? HOCKEY STRIPES.
              Dave:
              00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

looking good. by the way i have those same tires on my SS rims. the tires are amazing and worth every dime you payed for them. the traction in the rain is amazing
                '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
                Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

my assumption is they were stolen, but they could have fallen off no doubt. either way theyre missing, but its not a big deal.

i want to try to get some nicer shots this weekend, the side of my house isnt exactly photogenic. but i'll most likely hold off till i get the exhaust on. ive been waiting on a cat from ebay for two weeks and i just dont think its coming. on the up side i wasnt charged for it.

the eibach sticker was on an impulse and an effort to cover up the ton of scratches in that area where another sticker had been. no idea what was there though, i got the panel from a junkyard and it was in that shape already. didnt even notice it when i bought it.

im not sure on hockey stripes, or even my white ones. if i do get new stripes theyll most likely be black or silver, unlikely that i would redo white.

and i love the tires. so smooth and they grip like crazy. havent had a shot in the rain yet but im sure they wont be anything short of awesome.

thanks for all the comments :)

oh yeah, anyone know where i can get individual caps? slp sells whole sets but im not looking for that. should i just go to a local chevy dealer?
                  Last edited by notsonic; 05-03-2006, 09:49 PM.
                  <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

i recommend you loose the white stripes and go with black hockey stripes. :D

those wheels look good on yours.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88
                      i recommend you loose the white stripes and go with black hockey stripes. :D

those wheels look good on yours.
                      my thoughts exactly.
                      Dave:
                      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I pretty much agree, it would look sweet with some hockey stripes!
                        1997 Camaro RS- Y87<br /> -Headers-Exhaust-CAI-Ground FX, Blah Blah Blah...Nitrous???<br />Check it out:<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/silver6_maro\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/silver6_maro</a>

Comment

Bad News!!!!

i have horrible news for you man. my camaro is also red (soon it will have rs GFX and ss spoiler before the wheels) but i am putting those exact wheels on my car. so it goes without saying that i like them.

Comment

Re: Bad News!!!!

Originally posted by buellxb12s
                            i have horrible news for you man. my camaro is also red (soon it will have rs GFX and ss spoiler before the wheels) but i am putting those exact wheels on my car. so it goes without saying that i like them.
                            if youre getting em from gmpartsdirect, be prepared to wait forever to get them;) but good choice.

im hesitant on pulling my white stripes because i know the paint underneath wont match. and even more hesitant to put hockeys on because my paint is such a mess everywhere.

my car is the ultimate 5 footer. there are so many imperfections.

and i like hood stripes:burn:

but on the topic of hockeys...where could i get em for the 93-97 body style that are full length and have a pinstripe border?

Comment

I like your tires. I have the same ones. Watch about sliding the rear, they don't like to grip in the rain too much when you jerk the wheel around...Not like I've ever done that before though....

Beautiful rims though. Car looks great! Get some hocky stripes or LT4 Stripes.
                              99 WS6
                              13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
                              tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                                Good to see the site is back up
                                by 2.8 Bird
                                So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                                3 days ago
                              • FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X