Post your engine bay pictures here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post your engine bay pictures here!

^^not too crazy about the dryer hose there. Also take some brush on touch up in silver and paint the "3800" on the intake. It will really make it pop !
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

thats what we in the HVAC business call "fart fan flex."
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

I figured I would show off my new Modification....I was lookin into the engine bay, wondering how to get better flow to all the cylinders and it hit me....all I have to do is get rid of that dang pesky intake, its just in the way, so I took it off. Then I was all like, man, the heads are in the way more than the intake was, looked like they were really stoping the flow of air, so I took em off! Im still in the tuning stage to make this really make more power, but here are the pics! Btw, if anyone else has done the "removing everything" modification and was able to get your car to run, lemme know how you did it.

Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

here is mine. i need to get some updated pictures with it all back together. the valve covers got a base coat of pewter and finished off with low gloss engine paint.

Comment

nice!!^
            Team NoVa

Comment

Does nobody have the K&N FIPK 2 kit installed instead of the whisper lid?

Comment

Here's mine. Totally stock except for the headers but everything looks good.

Leonard
                www.fquick.com/96V6Junkie
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Re: Post your engine bay pictures here!

way to bring a thread back from the grave lol.

Here's a current shot of mine. Nothing special... ;)
                      #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Mine:

Firebird:

Red Camaro:
                        As a 3.4

As a LT1

Comment

Dirty L67 in my bird.

Comment

_MG_9123 by RobbyDeG, on Flickr
                            Robby
                            2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                            sigpic

Comment

Gutless, I would really consider maybe running that filter elsewhere. You have to be sucking in SOOOO much hot air

Comment

I know, theres just flat out no easy place to put it. The way the radiator hose runs you cant fit a tube between there, and it being a 93-97 the LS1 air box doesnt fit without cutting a large amount of the hood support out.

Id love to put it somewhere else but unless I get rid of the ABS or relocate the battery to the other side along with moving the rad overflow. Id love to use something like on the camaro right above here but the hood is too low on the early cars.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X