Need Help..With Choosing A Body Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help..With Choosing A Body Kit

Here Are A few Pics of my car. I am looking for a good body kit for a vert could somebody point me in the right direction.
    Attached Files

Re: Need Help..With Choosing A Body Kit

i'd say the best looking kit for a 93 - 97 white Camaro would be the wings west kit..i believe its the one loochy has

<b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

wtf were u thinking when u bought those rims.........
      anyways
      i went with Xenon front , and wings west on the rest on my 98,
      on my 94 i had all wings west kit...... although the rk sport kit isnt really that bad, its pretty clean and smooth and doesnt look all extreme, they sell them on ebay pretty cheap... there arent any up right now but they usually have a few a month.... heres the link to the actual seller ( it really is RK sport )
      http://search.stores.ebay.com/Shop-R...470323QQsofpZ0

Comment

cant go wrong with wings west. and i dont know about you bigtymer, but i think those wheels will "fit" a lot better once there's a body kit on the car.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

my vote goes to the wings west kit
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer
            qft

lmao
            2000 M5 SILVER FIREBIRD<br />*Flowmaster 80<br />*K&N air filter<br />*SLP LCAs<br />*Fast Toys CAI

Comment

anyways
              I was thinking Alot of Chrome....Diffrent people like diffrent stuff...i kind of gave up on trying to make my car faster so i went for looks.

Comment

I have also purchased a hood off a wrecked 97 ss so i thought it mite go really good with a bodykit. thanks for the help
                Last edited by WhiteCamaro32; 05-09-2006, 03:16 PM.

Comment

the rk sport kit isnt really that bad, its pretty clean and smooth and doesnt look all extreme
                  i'm pre fitting mine right now. there ok. the fitment is ok, could be a tad bit better. i like the install method, not alot of tape but plenty of fasterners. i wish i had went with xenon, but if i'm gonna be honest here, $300 off ebay is a really good deal and they look pretty nice too.

Comment

Personally, I would go with the Wings West kit. But I did a quick Yahoo search and found some other kits that havn't been mentioned. http://www.grounddynamics.com/Templa...617&SearchYN=N
                    You might find one there that better suits your prefrence.

Comment

Originally posted by car-show-crazy-firebird
                      Personally, I would go with the Wings West kit. But I did a quick Yahoo search and found some other kits that havn't been mentioned. http://www.grounddynamics.com/Templa...617&SearchYN=N
                      You might find one there that better suits your prefrence.
                      those pix make me want those export tail lights so bad.... i just dont feel ike paying 300 bux for some tail lights heh

Comment

http://www.gofastperformance.com/ind...Path=12_13_690

that page also has the stock kit, ww, and xenon (erebuni)

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X