Got into a fight with a ford and lost(pics) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got into a fight with a ford and lost(pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got into a fight with a ford and lost(pics)

Mom wasnt paying attention, didnt look before she went to move her '05 f-150. before i knew it i heard my car alarm going off at 630 in the morning. luckily she had one of those things that go in the hitch when you not using it and it only hit the grill, and caused no further damage. A new one is already on its way at her expense(yes i made her buy me a new one, its not my fault she wasnt paying attention). BTW in case you didnt know you can get them as cheap as 50 bucks shipped now on ebay, i think a seen a few 93-97 ones on the to for the same amount. i have it off for now, doesnt look to bad with my new fog lights in place.

In this one you can see she even broke 2 of the welds.
    <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Re: Got into a fight with a ford and lost(pics)

women drivers :p j/k
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

tell me about it lol. her response was i dont know how it happened, i go well duh you put it in reverse.
      <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Comment

sucks. reminds me of my grill that got ran over in my accident. it popped off my car in the wreck and some lady ran over it. i was pissed.
        Dave:
        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

wow i suddenly feel better about my situation. i missed your post about the wreck, but searched and found some pics a little while ago. hows it coming along?

Comment

good, look at my last post in the lounge to see the latest updates.
            Dave:
            00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

hehe, I've gone through about 4 of those grills, but my bumper is still fine...good luck.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
              05' CTS-V
              00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
                women drivers :p j/k
                lets race, hehehe.,

dude that sucks but at least you got a new one for free
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I guess she's not getting anything for Mother's Day now!

Comment

Dont race her blldogg, you seen what a mom can do in a auto truck, i can only imagen what a girl in a manual car with some power could do. ;) 1st...2nd...3rd....oh sh!t she misses 4th and goes into reverse! say goodbye to that new hood.

Originally posted by car-show-crazy-firebird
                    I guess she's not getting anything for Mother's Day now!
                    Sure she is some big freaking mirrors and back up sensors. lol!

Comment

where in pittsburgh do you live?

got any pics of your car??

Also, will you sell the grill, i will fix it and put it on my car thanks

Comment

i actually live in monongahela, pa. i just put pittsburgh becuase its kind close(about an hr or so away).

if u really want ill give you the grill, but as i said you can buy a brand new shiny non bent one of ebay for $50 shipped. in case you didnt see theres 2 big nicks on the top 2 bars.

Comment

sure man, i would love to have it!

thanks

Comment

since i cannot send pm's, im going to bump this thread.

but i would like to have the grill... thanks alot :)

Comment

Shoot a buddy of mine who lives in Detroit with a car like mine was driving down the highway and his Wing West front lip fell off and he ran over it tearing it all to hell.
                              01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
                              AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
                              www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
                              www.vaperz.com
                              PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X