cheap lambo door set just passing a finding along - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cheap lambo door set just passing a finding along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap lambo door set just passing a finding along

Hey i found this lambo door kit which is hella cheaper then what it usually goes for so just incase someone needs a mod and does want to spend the 1500 this one is only 649.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ponti...spagenameZWD1V
    \"its been long over due\"

Re: cheap lambo door set just passing a finding along

im a little skeptical of it not hitting the side mirrors. that and they dont have a real picture of them installed/working.
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

ya just putting it out there so see what feed back comes back on them. I mean if they did work great wow i mean 629.00 wow can't beat that

Comment

or 549.00 with pics. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-LA...QQcmdZViewItem but my question is they have a linky for a "direct bolt on kit" so then that means this one needs SOME work to make it work right?

Comment

thats just the hardware. the guy selling it probably knows nothing about the body mods that must be made to make it work.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

I get one of this 500$ universal Kits here from Germany and saturday we try to install it - no chance !

You have to cut out a pice of the fender otherwise there is not enugh space for the hinges.

My mechanik told me its to much risk to cut this part because in case of an accident the car will brake on this place very easy and the doors dont hold much too,.....

how to do it:

<i><b><br />1995 Convertible - - JUICED <br />There´s a difference between living and being alive - <a href=\"http://members.inode.at/christian.pichler\" target=\"_blank\">www.CLC1.de</a></b></i>

Comment

yea thats a part of the car i definately wouldnt want to cut. trust me i just got in a wreck and i know how our cars scrunch up. hm..
              Dave:
              00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

just so many other things i could use the money for, but hey if you want lambo doors then you can get lambo doors... but cheap wouldn't be a part of it if i was planning on buying. thats something i want done right and perfect.
                Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
                  Exploding starters
                  by Kubes
                  Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
                  i bought this car a couple...
                  1 week ago
                • 2.8 Bird
                  Thinking about going back to 180 stat
                  by 2.8 Bird
                  It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
                  1 week ago
                • ssms5411
                  Found some led reverse bulbs
                  by ssms5411
                  My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
                  2 weeks ago
                • Fruitgrower231
                  Having some electrical issues
                  by Fruitgrower231
                  95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
                  2 weeks ago
                • SixShooter'00Camaro
                  OG’s check in!
                  by SixShooter'00Camaro
                  Who’s all still active? Glad to see the site is still here, still got both cars, and actually acquire a 3rd to slap together for a drift car. My OG...
                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X