halo and fog light help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halo and fog light help

I got halos headlights and what I wanna do is change the blue circle inside the headlights to red I think the blue is throwing my car off and I wanna go with red since my car is red

Also I bought some blue foglights but when I installed them they still looked yellow and ugly so I threw them away does anyone know why would that happen I am in the process of buying some red foglights and if this dosen't work they are coming out any input is appreciated thanks

Re: halo and fog light help

ya, i bought blue halos, they dont really look that blue, you cant really see any color to them, would love to change the color, but gotta find time to do it.
    i also bought some blue foglights, that were actually yellow, stupid me
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

thats what happened to me but I just figured out what Im gonna do I don't know if anyone have ever heard of the bulb sleeve but thats what I use inside my car and they look good as red so Im gonna try it on my foglights

Comment

no one is going to be selling red fog lights, red lights on the front of the car is illegal
        RedlineVSix

Comment

actually I just found some on ebay just for a camaro for 20 bucks how can they be illegal when the sell blue also whats the difference

Comment

Actaully you can buy colored lights. I had some red headlights for mine until one of them blew on me. They say they are 100% DOT approved. I never had anyone say anything about them. I got mine off of ebay but the manufacturer was Euro Dezigns. They have a bunch of different sized bulbs. Some people might say that it's rice but everyone knew when I was out at night.
            2002 SOM 35th Camaro. K&N filter, smooth intake bellow, 160* thermo, \'vette power servo, B&M transpak, Pacesetter Headers, 3in. in dual 2.5in. out Flowmaster 40 muffler, custom dual side exit exhaust before rear tires, MSD plug wires

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X