Car is done being painted. I pick her up tomorrow ( PIX inside, no 56k ) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car is done being painted. I pick her up tomorrow ( PIX inside, no 56k )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car is done being painted. I pick her up tomorrow ( PIX inside, no 56k )

I pick her up tomorrow after work... cant wait..... the top and rear valance panel wer both painted House of Kolor Black pearl, and the rest was painted House of Kolor Tangelo Pearl. Here are the latest pictures he has sent me. He has to put the entire front end back on and apply the SS spoiler, Twin Turbo hood, and ground effects( wings west sides and read, xenon front). il post pix of the finished car as soon as I can.... thanks

Re: Car is done being painted. I pick her up tomorrow ( PIX inside, no 56k )

here are a few pix of the process of him shaving the antenna since i only listen to sirius and CD's..

Comment

and the quality of these pix arent too good but i night-shaded my tail lights last night...... copied this guy from this post ( http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread...&highlight=vht ).. thought it looks sweet. i took them with my phone so they arent the best...

and then lastly, a couple mods which i got in the mail the other day, magnaflow high flow cat and 2 slp resonators from the loudmouth kit....

Comment

Lookin Good! I like the color. Im so jealous. My car is going into the body shop at the end of the month and Im getting excited. Finally I will no longer have to look at the sun damage that has been there atleast since i bought it. Now, your spoiler is a real SS spoiler right? does it have mounting holes in the two posts next to the light? anyways, looking good man.
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

BigTymer,
          ****ing nice. Cant wait to see the finished pics.

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
            Lookin Good! I like the color. Im so jealous. My car is going into the body shop at the end of the month and Im getting excited. Finally I will no longer have to look at the sun damage that has been there atleast since i bought it. Now, your spoiler is a real SS spoiler right? does it have mounting holes in the two posts next to the light? anyways, looking good man.

yes its a real SS spoiler, i dont have it with me but i dont rememebr there being any holes.... i think it was literly some "2 sided tape" so to speak there.... i guess i wont really know because it will be on the car when i get it back..... i am nearly 100% sure it doesnt though

Comment

wow, that paints going to really shine in the sun. looks spectacular. i cant wait to see the final product.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

looking good. planning to get my car repainted this fall, and was wondering about the antenna shaving, since i only listen to XM. where do you keep your sat antenna? mine is hidden inside my rear spoiler
                1997 3.8 5-speed Camaro<br />BMR STB, LCA\'s, SFC\'s,Panhard bar, Torque arm,1LE sway bars<br />Headers, SLP cold air, Flowmaster catback, takeoff LSD, Eibach pro springs<br />Hurst shifter, 01 Z28 guage cluster w/ white face overlays, billet grill w

Comment

Now all it needs is an ls1 :-D
                  [ full bolt on\'s and blown.]<br />[formerly known as naptown]<br />[just know that im teh man ]

Comment

Originally posted by Just Another V6
                    Now all it needs is an ls1 :-D
                    yep cuz now its "just another v6" with a paint job that cost more than the car is worth :-)

Comment

damn, that is really gonna "pop" in the sun, I cant wait to see finished pics....

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                      05' CTS-V
                      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer
                        yep cuz now its "just another v6" with a paint job that cost more than the car is worth :-)

yup! why did you repaint the car?
                        [ full bolt on\'s and blown.]<br />[formerly known as naptown]<br />[just know that im teh man ]

Comment

Originally posted by Just Another V6
                          yup! why did you repaint the car?

after buying gfx, spoiler, and a hood.... and then the paint was ****ed up on the rear bumper and someone keyed my front fender.... it would cost nearly the same to fix it so i just painted the whole car......

Comment

great choices on color! Ive always digged hok tangello

Comment

and the question everyone wants to know, how much did it all cost, the paint, labor , parts etc...
                              It does look kick *** though, that color is insane.
                              just need to do somethin with the system now, and black out the windows dark as sh!t :)
                              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
                                Exploding starters
                                by Kubes
                                Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
                                i bought this car a couple...
                                1 week ago
                              • 2.8 Bird
                                Thinking about going back to 180 stat
                                by 2.8 Bird
                                It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
                                1 week ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Found some led reverse bulbs
                                by ssms5411
                                My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • Fruitgrower231
                                Having some electrical issues
                                by Fruitgrower231
                                95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • SixShooter'00Camaro
                                OG’s check in!
                                by SixShooter'00Camaro
                                Who’s all still active? Glad to see the site is still here, still got both cars, and actually acquire a 3rd to slap together for a drift car. My OG...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X