my 98 v6 pics/and some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 98 v6 pics/and some questions

Hey everyone! im new to this forum so i thought id post some pictures of my camaro. let me know what you think?

no major modifications yet besides just some subs and amp
    and i put a flowmaster 80 series muffler on it not too long ago!

How do you all think these rims would look on it? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-in...66988778QQrdZ1
    Will 20" rims fit on my car?

any ideas for it are welcome!

thanks, Tyler
    Attached Files

Re: my 98 v6 pics/and some questions

20's will fit... and i think they look good, but imo i would go for 18 in front and 19 in back... it won't be that big of a difference. I know of a red camaro here with 20's and it doesn't look bad, but it takes all away from the car.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Looks nice.

I think you should get some front clear corners. :)

And I do like the wheels you linked. I think you shouldn't go any bigger than 18" tho.
      1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

okay im definately going with some clear corners for the front turn signals and in the back on the side.

also i've been thinking if i get some black halo headlights and some black housing tail lights. all that with a nice tint and those rims should look pretty decent. or should i go with the chrome headlights and tail lights?

Comment

Those wheels would look good on your car

Comment

I think the wheels would look nice. I think being at 8.5" wide, they would be a little skinny for being 18"s but thats my opinion. i think 20"s on f-bodies look retarded. "will they fit?" well, you can make anything fit. :D

black outs on the back, some black halos up front with some clear corners and side markers would look funny since it wouldn't match. IMO, either go clear or black. but what ever you do, don't put any of those retarded euro tail lights on your car. I can tell you are a little out there on the appearance spectrum asking about 20s but don't do it. :p
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Most of the members here will tell you not to do 20s cuz they look stupid(^ :p), quite frankly tho its all a matter of personal taste. Although the bigger the wheel is, the more expensive it tends to be. Which would be my reason for picking some thing slightly smaller.

On a different note: Is your car lowered at all? Maybe its just me, or maybe its the angle of the shot, but in that second photo the car looks like its got a much lower stance than mine...

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by 98 3.8
                Looks nice.

I think you should get some front clear corners. :)

And I do like the wheels you linked. I think you shouldn't go any bigger than 18" tho.

x2 good luck.
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

[QUOTE=Fireball27]Most of the members here will tell you not to do 20s cuz they look stupid(^ :p), quite frankly tho its all a matter of personal taste. Although the bigger the wheel is, the more expensive it tends to be. Which would be my reason for picking some thing slightly smaller.

On a different note: Is your car lowered at all? Maybe its just me, or maybe its the angle of the shot, but in that second photo the car looks like its got a much lower stance than mine...[/QUOTE]

When i look at the picture of your car it does look like mine is lower. The guy i bought it from never said anything about lowering it so i dont know for sure.

Where can i buy some good black out covers for my tail lights? Only thing im worried about with the black out covers is not enough light showing through during the day. and what about the black turn signal lights? i couldnt find any on ebay.

Thanks for all the replies!
                  Tyler

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                    Good to see the site is back up
                    by 2.8 Bird
                    So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                    1 day ago
                  • FirebirdGT
                    New Site Hosting Issues
                    by FirebirdGT
                    All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                    2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X