Anyone ever see a set-up like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever see a set-up like this?

I have a single L5. I'm in the market for a custom camaro box to fit in my well. I can get a dual 12' box much cheaper than I can get a single 12" so i've been looking into ways around it. Picture this:

In one hole I will have my L5. The other whole I will take a piece of wood like 2x2 or something and cover up it up. There I would mount my amp and possibly a cap to add some bling and take up space. That way if I ever want to add another sub all I have to do is uncover the hole.

I know it's unusual b/c the sub is going to be offset, but ther other side will be occupied as well with my amp so I dont know.

Is this going to look plain dumb or should I run with it?
    1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Re: Anyone ever see a set-up like this?

Ah, wrong forum. My bad.
    1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
      Good to see the site is back up
      by 2.8 Bird
      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
      1 day ago
    • FirebirdGT
      New Site Hosting Issues
      by FirebirdGT
      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
      2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X