underbody kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• underbody kit

I am getting an underbody kit:banana: this weekend and I was wondering where you guys all put them under the car. I put an underbody kit on my Mazda before, but this is actually a nice car and I want to do it right. So any input:wavey: would be very helpful. Thanks

Re: underbody kit

whenever i hear this, i expect to see a post count of under 20...... although i did buy 4 sets of colormorphics, they can do any color on the board, u can even program them on ur computer to do certain stuff, ( yet to figure out how) they were 500 a set but i got them at a hefty discount through my work, they just been sitting in my bedroom for like 6 months

Comment

front: on the air dam (along the very top where it bolts to the car)

sides: on the outer side of that ridge along the sides where you put the jack under..be sure not to cover that spot with the tubes or you won't be able to use your jack

rear: inner side of the rear bumper

<b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Thanks 1Dangerousv6.

I put an underbody kit on my Mazda Protege just how you described for the sides on that ridge and you could see the neons which sucked but it sat up a lot higher than my Camaro.

Comment

you'll still be able to see the tubes on the sides of the Camaro..thats why i took mine off when i took my gfx off

<b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

I have one of those 7 color kits which has many strobe options, red, blue, white, green, violet, aqua, and I think yellow or orange (?) and NO, you won't see the tubes on the sides if you install it correctly, my kit only came with cheesy little zip ties to hold it up though... I threw them away and screwed the bulb holders up underneath...it is perfect, never shattered a tube, and i have a wireless remote for it...its sweet...the kit was 150 bucks and I installed it myself. I put the two 58" tubes on the sides...no you can not see them from the outside, and the other two 36" ones on the front behind the plastic guard thingy, and back just above my exhaust pipes...the light quality is good, no spotty looking lights...looks great. good luck man!
            #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X