picture test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picture test

Last edited by $*Blake*$; 05-21-2006, 12:47 AM.
    2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Re: picture test

yaaaaaa!!!!!!i finally figured it out woot!!! now to come exhuast sound clips
    2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

hey man im from fairview! I worked at marketstreet for a while!

Comment

lol no freakin way that so cool lol. i didnt think we had any people around mckinney in here.what kinda car you drive i might have seen it

at one point everyone has worked at marketstreet lol. do you go to school in fariview or mckinney,if so wjich school?

Comment

I went to allen! thats my car with pictures!

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=66796

Comment

nice car, I like how you partially painted the center caps, i've been thinking about doing that for a while, and I like how it turned out for your car. infact its made me want to get off my *** and do that s-hit today.

Comment

she looks good. im not a big fan of those wheels though. have you thought about looking for some RS wheels or something, inexpensive, and they would make a big difference.
              also, what kind of wax do you use, just out of curiosity. it looks good. i stick with meguires, but im always looking for different kinds to try!
              2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
              2006 S60- Sold
              2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

very nice, lets she her topless!!!
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse