question on static cling tints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question on static cling tints

I have a couple questions on tinting. I plan on doing the job myself to save some money. I have a bit of experience in the past with tinting so I'm sure it'll turn out just fine. Here are my questions:

I saw that loochy posted a question on this topic way back in 2002, but there wasn't much response. Like he was back then, I'm wondering if static cling tints are any good? They're cheaper than regular tints (13 bucks compared to 24 for similar sizing) at Crappy Tire and considering that the store loves to gouge its customers at any chance possible, the only reason I figure that they're cheaper is that they're just not as good as regular tints.

I also noticed that Canadian Tire also sells tints made specifically for rear windows. They're pretty much like long visor tints that you put on in strips on the back window using your defroster lines to seperate tint strips. These aren't static cling tints. What do you guys think about that? They cost only 11 bucks.

Re: question on static cling tints

Good question, I am also interested.
    Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

please help...anyone? I work weekends so my only two days off this week are today and tomorrow...I wanna get this done before Thursday.

Comment

i never did try it. i'd assume just get the good stuff if youre tinting your windows yourself.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X