What to do about a bad fender reveal - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do about a bad fender reveal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do about a bad fender reveal

its on the drivers side front fender where it comes to the door it gets wider as it goes down to the rocher panel. its not sticking out like I jacked my can on the clip with the 2 bolts in the fender and body thats fine. It just looks like its short its a aftermarket fender
    Attached Files

Re: What to do about a bad fender reveal

you can probably still fix it by playing with the bracket. see if you can unbolt it from the bracket, reposition it, and screw it back in.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=63705

Comment

Originally posted by 01PewterDropTop
        its not sticking out like I jacked my can on the clip with the 2 bolts in the fender and body thats fine.
        like i said thats not my problem

Comment

you can loosen those bolts and push that back, the holes shouldnt be curcular

Comment

Originally posted by bah
            you can loosen those bolts and push that back, the holes shouldnt be curcular
            So i go out there and jack my car up adn sure enough ther fender has slotted holes so i adjusted it all the way and ite pretty good not as good as the pass side3 but WAY better thanks guys. It just didn't want to do it the first time couse the bolts where painted to the fender so it didnt slide so i assumed it wasnt slotted

Comment

this looks a lot nicer.
              Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                New Site Hosting Issues
                by FirebirdGT
                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                1 week ago
              • LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                3 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X