Body Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Kit

what body kit would yall suggest for a 2000 camaro?

check out my car http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2286444

Re: Body Kit

xenon!

Comment

vizage, the best thing about it is it's durable... it bends but doesn't break, in my town, it's almost impossible to pull off the street into a parking lot without scraping the front end, and with some other kits, they'll crack or permanently bend, but this one doesn't, plus it looks awesome
      Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
      Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

i suggest xenon for the front, and the front only... the rest of the kit imo looks too "ricey"

i went with xenon in the front, and wings west for the sides and rear... few pix

Comment

nice car, what did you do to your tail lights, ive been wanting to do something like that to mine

Comment

Originally posted by 2000_camaro
            nice car, what did you do to your tail lights, ive been wanting to do something like that to mine

night shade, and i taped off a couple parts...... the reverse lights and the reflector part of the light that is diagnal on each side....... theres a few posts recently on it.... i think counting me there is 3 maybe 4 people that have done it....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer
              night shade, and i taped off a couple parts...... the reverse lights and the reflector part of the light that is diagnal on each side....... theres a few posts recently on it.... i think counting me there is 3 maybe 4 people that have done it....
              Are you going to get that back window tinted? Those speakers are just asking someone to smash the rear window.
              -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Big Tymer what kind of hood and head lights do u have on your car and where did you get them from who makes them?????

Comment

The lights are angel eyes aka halo's most likely from ebay.

Correct me if im wrong, but i think the hood is from suncoast??
                  2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by lookout4theyeti
                    The lights are angel eyes aka halo's most likely from ebay.

Correct me if im wrong, but i think the hood is from suncoast??

halos are correct and yes from ebya... with shipping they average around 140....
                    the hood is from a complany out here in texas called boa fx

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-9...4609QQtcZphoto

he sells on ebay but i purchased locally..... tell him you want the holes cut out in the nose if you do with screens.... extra 20 bux but its worth it....

Comment

Originally posted by huggercamaro99
                      Are you going to get that back window tinted? Those speakers are just asking someone to smash the rear window.

i hope they do cuz i dont call the police, and i could have mucho fun with thier dead body

Comment

hey thanks alot for the information.

Comment

Big tymer...all i hafto say is wow

theres not 1 thing that looks bad/ out of place on your car. 1st off the color is sick...hugger orange is that?? the rims are nice, body kit...you name it...what do the badges say on the sides?? also do you have any major power adder? (nitrous,turbo, Sc?)
                          Juiced Rally Red 98 A4<br /><br />Way too much to list....<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415</a>

Comment

Ah i was unaware that the hood was from another company like that. Great price too. Are you saying that you had them cut out the front holes for an extra 20 bucks? Cause it says on ebay that the rear has cutouts standard that are screened. How was the fitment? I cant recall from your original thread when you got all this done how it looked.
                            2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by lookout4theyeti
                              Ah i was unaware that the hood was from another company like that. Great price too. Are you saying that you had them cut out the front holes for an extra 20 bucks? Cause it says on ebay that the rear has cutouts standard that are screened. How was the fitment? I cant recall from your original thread when you got all this done how it looked.

well i thought the fitment was the hood, come to find out, its my hood latch... its actually messed up to the point i cant get my hood to pop open BAHHHHH im gonna play with it next day off work, plus i got 3300 miles on my oil.... im running a quart of lucas and 3.75 quarts of mobil 1 syn though... so im ok.... the rear does have cut outs.... heres a couple pix of the stander cut outs, but the cutouts in the nostrals, he has to had

my rear screens are still painted orange but u can see it.....

and then theres the rear on the inside of the hood that has chevy emblems

and to a previous post about the emblem, its retro camaro badges...1968

and the color is Tangelo Pearl by house of color... its oragne but the pearl makes it look yellow where the light hits it... u can tell really well in the first hood pic... o and the hood is functional, that is if u have the right intake kit for it....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                                Had to be evacuated again due to fire
                                by ssms5411
                                Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
                                1 week ago
                              • RPDRed6
                                For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
                                by RPDRed6
                                Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • ssms5411
                                No start problem
                                by ssms5411
                                So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
                                4 weeks ago
                              • SixShooter'00Camaro
                                Revival
                                by SixShooter'00Camaro
                                Working on getting my 99 Camaro back in action. Long story short, got parked in the garage about 5 years ago (kids, career stuff ect.) trying to get her...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X