Body Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Body Kit

Big Tymer, what kit is on the front end of the car. I'm thinking that IS the best- looking one out there. Looks so aggressive. Is that a whole new front bumper?
    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Thanks for that post bigtymer... I think im gonna end up goin with that hood, it looks really nice. Its either that or a cowl hood i havent quite made up my mind yet. Any idea where to get the intake kit for that hood? Im guessing maybe the guy that sells the hood?
      2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Damn man that is probably one of the nicest looking camaros I have seen.

Comment

You dont want Vizage unless if your gonna silcone or use liquid nail on the side skirts. My car has it and the double sided tape on both sides is is coming off, or it might of been poor worksmanship on the body shop

Comment

dannngg!! that has got to be one of the best looking camaros i've ever seen! NICE!

What kind of subs are those?? how big??
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
              Had to be evacuated again due to fire
              by ssms5411
              Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
              1 week ago
            • RPDRed6
              For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
              by RPDRed6
              Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
              3 weeks ago
            • ssms5411
              No start problem
              by ssms5411
              So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
              4 weeks ago
            • SixShooter'00Camaro
              Revival
              by SixShooter'00Camaro
              Working on getting my 99 Camaro back in action. Long story short, got parked in the garage about 5 years ago (kids, career stuff ect.) trying to get her...
              4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X