14.81%
    14.81%
    1.85%
    1.85%
    1.85%
    1.85%

Re: Check out this ride

other than the hood and the wing, its stock looking
    the hood looks like overkill, but i guess its better than the stocker....
    the hood has baddddd alignment problems, but i cant really talk, so does mine.... as for the spoiler.... omg, that thing looks like a shopping cart from the back.... its hidious...... but for the fact its an f body, i couldnt give it a 1, so i gave it a 3

Comment

hey first of all im a lady and my car is killer for a chick i think your a bit jelouse and maybe even hurt that my car looks awsome so what ever to your replys i think your a very rude person have a nice day

Comment

Looks like you have a good start. If I had a 93-97 maro thats the hood I would have on mine!
        In my opinion some nice aftermarket wheels would really tie everything together. Maybe even a nice subtle body kit, it would look awesome on it.

You have to start somewhere and it looks like your off to a good start. keep us posted

Comment

Don't ask for opinions if you don't want them.....not everyone is out to get you. No one is forcing you to agree, it's your car do it how you like if others don't like it who cares. Just don't forget everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Comment

first of all...i have to agree with Savorybacon. don't ask for opinions if you aren't prepared for them. any board you go to there are going to be varying opinions. just be prepared for the worst and remember: its your ride and if you like it then thats all that matters. if others don't like it its not that they are jealous...its because its not their style. no big deal. don't take anyone's comments personally, its just an opinion and its your choice to take it or leave it.

as for your ride: i was thinking about getting that same hood but backed out of it cause i wasn't sure how it would look. your's is the second camaro i've seen with it and from what i've heard, alignment is a bit off and hard to correct in general for that hood. i honestly don't like the wing but thats me. its just wayy too big and looks out of place. but hey its not my car, its yours. thats your style. but definitely get a body kit for it if you wanna keep with that style, that would help a lot and so would some wheels. other than that, nice start.
            1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

I like the hood... i like all those big cowl hoods for that matter tho... theres just something inherently old school about it. Ditch the airplane wing tho, it looks out of place.... its kind of like the front wants to be a muscle car but the back end wants to be a rice rocket.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

wow, a bit sensitive, are we? go post your car on ls1tech.com and see what they say. this board is MUCH more mature than any i've seen and you're not gonna get a whole lot of senseless comments. you asked for opinions, and you got it. imo, the hood looks too big and so is the spoiler. but that's just my taste. i like subtle things, hence my car.
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

i LOOOOVE that hood. only aftermarket hood I like on camaro's except the SS. car looks good, i agree, wheels and a body kit and it'll look great. keep up the work.in a way, the spolier doesnt look that bad, it kinda flows with the hood.
                  1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

I think it would look real good with some ground effects. Make it flow better! Hood and spoiler look pretty damn good if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackMaro
                      wow, a bit sensitive, are we? go post your car on ls1tech.com and see what they say. this board is MUCH more mature than any i've seen and you're not gonna get a whole lot of senseless comments. you asked for opinions, and you got it. imo, the hood looks too big and so is the spoiler. but that's just my taste. i like subtle things, hence my car.
                      Agreed they will tear your car apart at that forum...

Comment

your car is sweet, some nice wheels and ground effects and wow! love the hood and SPOILER

Comment

I'm liking the hood, but not really liking the wing. My suggestion is maybe a 3 peice RS or SS wing. Rims and a subtle body kit will have it looking great!

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
                          1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
                          1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

the wing has to go lady,other than that looks good

Comment

I give it a 2... but I wont bother telling you why since it looks killer for a chick. :rolleyes:
                              Cuz I mean the ride of the month is badass looking and thats a girls, Shirl's car looks great and does anyone remember Michelle with the pewter bird with the flames? cuz I do... she lives by me :)
                              we tell you how we feel, but you opened yourself to the criticism, so value the opinions. PS Big Tymer's car has some really good work done to it.
                              Last edited by MrCoffee; 06-04-2006, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X