Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Check out this ride

Originally posted by 99BlackMaro
    wow, a bit sensitive, are we? go post your car on ls1tech.com and see what they say. this board is MUCH more mature than any i've seen and you're not gonna get a whole lot of senseless comments. you asked for opinions, and you got it. imo, the hood looks too big and so is the spoiler. but that's just my taste. i like subtle things, hence my car.
    Man, black on black suits a camaro better than any other vehicle save a corvette. Looks mean. MEEEAAAAN I say!

Comment

Either add a bodykit, or lowering springs, or rims, or any combination of the three. The worst thing about the f-body's is the gap between the tire and fender. I personally like the Camaro alloys, I've painted mine a darker color, and it looks good. A guy in my town has a green maro like yours and he has black rims and it looks surprisingly good. I love the hood and spoiler, That spoiler looks awesome on a convertible with the top down... good start
      Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
      Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

looks pretty stock except for a ricer wing and a cowl hood.

i gave it a 1, probably could have been a 3, but you've got a crappy attatude about critisism
        RedlineVSix

Comment

Umm..... the hood is O.K, but the wing........ I don't like it one bit. And bye the way you want to see a Camaro that's "good for a chick car" check out Kristens. :)

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread...363#post568363

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

you mean "killer for a chick" :rolleyes: this thread has way too many responses

Comment

hood doesnt look terrible, i dont like it though, and the spoiler, you need to be slapped.
              Horrid. i hate those spoilers they look terrible.

why is your name ryan if your a chick?
              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

First off, being a chick has nothing to do with how your ride looks.

The hood is cool, but I dont like the spoiler. All that matters is that you enjoy driving your car.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  1 week ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  3 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X