new pics with a good camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pics with a good camera

well as most of you know i got rear ended last week but before that happened i did some more work to my car, i was gonna post these last week but the accident took me out of the mood, but what the heck here they are

Re: new pics with a good camera

Nice ride, like the stripes..... the spoiler sits a tad to high for my taste, but to each is own.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

wheels are nice, but dont fit it too well... paint the top black and it would bring out the black in the tires more, bringing more to ur wheels......

as for the stickers and the wing..... the picture above, study it.....

red sripes look fine... but the junk on the sides..... gawdy.... and the spoiler.... man, it looks like a race car shopping cart from the rear....... stick to the SS and or RS spoiler, or somehting a lil lower....

my 2 cents..... prolly not what u wanted to hear, but other than that, me likes me likes

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer

prolly not what u wanted to hear
        no man, thats cool i post my pics to get opinions good or bad;) i will say this is the first time anybody has ever used the term "rice" when talking about my car:cry: i know i'm getting close!! but i promise you will NEVER see a fart can sticking out the back

Comment

Did you ever get your ground effects? That will definity make a diff with the wing. Don't pay much attention to the a holes on this site. Your car looks pretty damn good. Attention getter with the stripes etc.

Comment

Wing looks a bit high here to me also, but I think it looks good yet.

I only picture *Rice* when 747 tail wings get mounted on cars.
            1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Comment

Originally posted by carl g. berlin
              Did you ever get your ground effects? That will definity make a diff with the wing. Don't pay much attention to the a holes on this site. Your car looks pretty damn good. Attention getter with the stripes etc.
              well i was susposed to pick them up last fri but the bodyshop called and said there were not ready yet, i told them to go ahead and take their time because i'm not putting them on until i get the rear end fixed

Comment

I would ditch the huge wing and the side stripes

Comment

i can think of a few mods you could do to your car to make it look a lot better and it will cost you virtually nothing!! First, Ditch all the graphics and put the stock wing back on. then you will need 2 cans of paint, one nightshades, and one red "high heat" paint. Use nightshades on your front amber turn signals (cant stand those), your taillights, and any other lights you desire (blacked out lights always look nice on white especially with tinted windows). Then use the red paint and do your calipers that will look real nice showing through those c6's. then if you really want to top off the stance of the car lower it an inch and a half or so. This is just my opinion of what i would do if i had your car, i have a white camaro and those are just a few of the mods ive done which i think really spruced up the looks a bit.
                  1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                    New Site Hosting Issues
                    by FirebirdGT
                    All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                    1 week ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X