Interesting alternative for headlights. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting alternative for headlights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting alternative for headlights.

Has anyone seen this already?

http://www.keliente.com/paint.htm

Looks neat. Can't decide if I like it better than the halos tho.

Re: Interesting alternative for headlights.

It's called the "Whistler" mod. ;)

If you look, you can find the cardomain of the guy who originally thought of the idea.
    1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

its in the FAQ part of the appearance forum

Comment

Originally posted by 98 3.8
        It's called the "Whistler" mod. ;)

If you look, you can find the cardomain of the guy who originally thought of the idea.
        Seems to be all the rage in lotsa european cars I'm seeing. Forgive me if this is common knowledge. I've only been in the camaro arena for a year and a half now. Say, in the article I posted, tho, the guy sez that it's a good opportunity to polish the interior of the lenses if they're hazy. The explicit reason I was thinking about doing this was because I was gonna get new headlights anyway since the ones on there now are so doggone hazed. Seriously, they look like someone peed in them. Anybody got ANY idea what polish to use? Or if that haze is even removeable?

Naturally, this being the fourth edit of this post, I've noticed that this is ALSO in the FAQ. What a moron. :-P
        Last edited by Atreus21; 06-06-2006, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Check out the Sticky at the top of the Appearance forum, FAQ i think, anyway that has a step by step for how to polish your headlights. Also it'll probably tell you there but from what i've read the Novus 3 step plastic polish is the best there is.

EDIT: Seems you edited your post 1 minute before i posted... now i look like the moron :p

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
            Check out the Sticky at the top of the Appearance forum, FAQ i think, anyway that has a step by step for how to polish your headlights. Also it'll probably tell you there but from what i've read the Novus 3 step plastic polish is the best there is.

EDIT: Seems you edited your post 1 minute before i posted... now i look like the moron :p
            haha. Seems to be going around today.

Well, if nothing else, it's another perspective on the Whistler mod.
            Last edited by Atreus21; 06-06-2006, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X