What happend to my clear corners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happend to my clear corners?

My clear corners isnt shiny anymore. The part that looks like chrome on the inside turned color into a ugly orangish tan color. At first I thought it was mold or something growing from water seeping in but now that I have taken it off, its nothing I can scrape off. Its like the chrome color turned into it.
    Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe this is what I get for buying cheap made in Taiwan clear corners from eBay.
    1997 Camaro Y87. Turbo.<br /><a href=\"http://pureoctaneracing.net/\" target=\"_blank\">Pure Octane Racing</a>

Re: What happend to my clear corners?

that happened to mine too it suckss i think they got too hott and just like burnt the cheap chrome color away

Comment

my first set did the same thing too.... its when the water gets inside and a mixture of the heat and moisture.... just tears them up.... im about to get a third set cuz they just arent made with any quality at all

Comment

the same thing happened to me, i bought mine from xtralights.com but i guess they get cheap made Taiwan parts too lol. i going to either buy a new pair from somewhere else or buy some blackouts from RKSports

Comment

I'm thinking about taking them apart and painting the inside black.
          But I wonder if that will affect the visability of the turn signal or not.
          1997 Camaro Y87. Turbo.<br /><a href=\"http://pureoctaneracing.net/\" target=\"_blank\">Pure Octane Racing</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X