new pics of loser's, kristen's and oi bird's cars - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new pics of loser's, kristen's and oi bird's cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pics of loser's, kristen's and oi bird's cars

well, kristen was nice anough to drive all the way up to our( mine and kyles) area. her car looks even better in person ( and yes guys, she does too ) i only have the pics of mine and kristen's car. kristen has pics on her camera, and kyle has pics on his camera. enjoy.

1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Re: new pics of loser's, kristen's and oi bird's cars

]
    1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Nice, looks like you guys had fun.. wheres Kyles fireburd?

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Originally posted by gugdathug3
        Nice, looks like you guys had fun.. wheres Kyles fireburd?
        those pics were at my house, we drove my car and her car to kyles and got pics with his car. but my camera was full. kristen and kyle both have pics of all 3 cars. so untill they post up its just mine and kristens. ( are you on AIM? if you are AIM is being stupid again becuase it says your not on)

Comment

oh, okay.. i got you now. (lol) im not on AIM.. i can go on if you want tho.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

sure, go on im bored now. i just called to see where kristen is/ if she got home ok. she didnt seem like she was 100% sure how to get home,im kinda worryed. i lead her to the highway from my house, i think shes good. i hope.

Comment

WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Damn Kristens car looks BadAss!

Comment

Kristen,
                    Could you notice a diff when you went to the alumminum drive shaft? Was it hard to install by yourself?

Comment

<a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

and heres two of loser's car

haha and of chorus i gotta throw one of myne in here

anyways today was an awsoem day and kristen is super cool and her car looks,sounds and rides amazing i loved it... haha and she helped fix my leaks to so that was cool :banana:
                        <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Great pics of great cars.
                          1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

Originally posted by DanT
                            Great pics of great cars.
                            :banana: yeah they are lol... and myens gettin there haha

Comment

Well, you've already got an excellent start.
                              1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X