new pics of loser's, kristen's and oi bird's cars - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new pics of loser's, kristen's and oi bird's cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new pics of loser's, kristen's and oi bird's cars

yea next time we'll deffinatly make a post and meet in a more reasonable location. not have kristen drive for a billion and 3/4 miles. i think around state college is the middle of pa. i think that'd be equal distance from all the coners ( scranton, philly, pittsburg,) im makeing a map in Paint now. i love paint.

dont mind the black and white, its easyer to see the pretty colors.

photobucket makes it small but oh well. and as for coming from conneticut, i cant even find that state? wth.
    Last edited by loser; 06-19-2006, 09:35 AM.
    1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

yeah thatd be a better place i agree haha to bad u wont have ur license for liek another year or so :-p haha j.k if u have ur pirmit just bring ur brother or something
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Its about a 4 hours drive or so for me but I'd make a weekend trip out of it. WHo's going to let me crash at there place? lol j/king.

Actually I have family in PA. Yardley to be exact. (nobody ever knows where that town is) So I would drive down and stay the weekend that way I'm not driving over 8 hours in one shot.
        2002 Firebird Y87 & W68, A4, Magnaflow Exhaust, Whisper lid, K&N, 3.42 gears, LSD<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/770634/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/770634/1</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Question
          Looks great, guys!

Kristen- Get your butt to Bama!

Loser- Hitch a ride with Kristen to Bama!

i'm leaving philly on july 22nd. so i will get there that night. and then we are leaving july 30th in the am. so that is a whole week in fayetteville tn.(just outside of alabama. we will deff get together. i will be making a post that i'm deff coming down in a few weeks.

i would love pat to come. but the camaro is coming and that is only 2 seats both of which are taken. next time pat!!
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

haha let him ride on the box :-p haha
            <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

crosx- i know where yardley is!! i have a bunch of friends from there. its not too far, i guess.
              2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
              2006 S60- Sold
              2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V6
                haha let him ride on the box :-p haha
                exactly, i'll just saddle the nitrous bottle, just swerve them pot holes. ill have my liesence in like febuary :mad:
                1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by loser
                  exactly, i'll just saddle the nitrous bottle, just swerve them pot holes. ill have my liesence in like febuary :mad:
                  haha might burn ur nuts off if the bottle warmer is turned on hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CrosX731
                    I don't know what part of PA you guys met up at but if I knew I would have made the trip from CT to meet some fellow Fbody owners.
                    I'm in too. I live right off I-84 in NY. I'll meet you at the exit on the way. We can race all the way to PA. :burn:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
                      I'm in too. I live right off I-84 in NY. I'll meet you at the exit on the way. We can race all the way to PA. :burn:
                      that'd be a nice ticket or 3983474783 :-p hahaha

Comment

yo guys my buddies and I are interested in having an fbody meeting if you want.. we are from medford nj.. and kristen i dont know if you remember but my buddy nick and I met you at atco a little while back.. i think you ran low 13's and you missed 3rd and 4th or something.. lol.. well let me know if your interested.. :)
                        95 Camaro 3.4L<br />CAI, 3.5in Cowl, Spoiler<br />Hurst Billet/Plus Short Throw shifter<br />w/ custom short stick

Comment

lol maybe we wont have to make another thread. i know theres still more people from the area. i didnt expect people from NJ and NY and connecticut to want to meet up too, this is awsome.

Comment

Originally posted by loser
                            lol maybe we wont have to make another thread. i know theres still more people from the area. i didnt expect people from NJ and NY and connecticut to want to meet up too, this is awsome.
                            yeah it is..itll be a ncie big meet... gotta wait till my birdy gets painted though hahahah

Comment

and untill i can drive i think its gonna be hard finding a day where everyone can get off work/go meet up somewhere though, a 3 day weekend would be the best, but i dont see that happening.

Comment

im defintely up for getting together at some point soon. i just got back from senior week at the beach. i wish i was around i would have driven up with kristen and we coulda had a bunch more cars getting together. there are a lot of people from this area and we all need to get together a lot more often. friday nights are grudge racing at maple grove. you can expect me there almost every friday so if anyway wants to stop by and meet up just let me know
                                '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
                                Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                  New Site Hosting Issues
                                  by FirebirdGT
                                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                  1 week ago
                                • LETZRIDE
                                  New Owner!
                                  by LETZRIDE
                                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                  3 weeks ago
                                • LETZRIDE
                                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                  02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X