new pics of loser's, kristen's and oi bird's cars - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new pics of loser's, kristen's and oi bird's cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new pics of loser's, kristen's and oi bird's cars

give me a call and we will set a date
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

lol i think ill go with loser's idea just tell them im stayin at his place and ill have to wipe the nuber off my car before i leave lol they dont want me at the track period until im 18+ and have my own hosue and **** which sucks hahah
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

did you paint your rims black? cause i did the samething to my wheels but didnt leave the outter lip unpainted
        and mayb i can join you guys haha

Last edited by Meatyshells; 06-23-2006, 12:01 AM.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

haha yeah leave now ill see yas in a mounth :-p hahah j.k thats a ways away man ...
          <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
            did you paint your rims black? cause i did the samething to my wheels but didnt leave the outter lip unpainted
            and mayb i can join you guys haha

alright can't wait to meet ya!
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

yea i painted my wheels black. i just saw your thread, ill post there too incase you dont check back in here. i had mine painted like yours, waited for the paint to cure, then used my dremel and sand paper to polish the lip. honestly, from 8 feet away they look great, but up close they're not perfect. i figure when they start to chip bad i'll strip all the paint off again,polish the lip and then mask off the lip, and then paint it and see if that helps any.
              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

you ever get ur wheels waxed yet they were kidna dull and not as shiny when i was up there with kristen... should get them waxed up and shining liek the rest of the car man

Comment

no i still didnt wax them, its spray paint its not gonna shine liek the rest of the car anyway. wax does help them, but its still not impressive. they need to be wet sanded badly, but i just dont care becuase i didnt take my time with them to begin with. when they chip and look like crap ill make them look good, ill strip off all the paint, polish the hell out of the lip, then some how mask the lip off good and then paint it. i just dont know if im going to get tape to stick to polished lip good. if i cant i dont know what im gonna do next time.
                  1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

have dale powder coat um... thatswhat im gunan be doing he wont charge much

Comment

Someone needs to go to FL. :(
                      1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner
                        Someone needs to go to FL. :(

oor masbye YUUOO needs to ctome up haer budddy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                          New Site Hosting Issues
                          by FirebirdGT
                          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                          1 week ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          3 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X