Took some pics..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took some pics..

I'm not a photographer so be gentle...also all comments/suggestions welcome.

Re: Took some pics..

i like the tips. you need a black grill.
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

u need either a stock grille with chrome inserts or a black billet grille. also get chrome rear inserts. cheap minor but needed upgrades imo.
      1997 Camaro LS1 RS
      1994 Camaro - Sold
      1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

What are your thoughts on painting the stock grill gloss black?

Comment

u need a grill dude... badly but other then that its a ncie car
          <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

black grill and black decal and you should be set to go
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

nightshaded the turn signals or are they covers? i was afraid to nightshade mine when i did my tail lights. what % tint is that? and like everyone else said you need a grill, you could paint the stock one glossy black, then get white/chrome fill in's for it, or get the SLP grill, or they make black billet grills. and you definatly need fill-in's in the back, everyone said chrome but i think black would look better. very very nice car, keep it up. i love white cars with black accents. theres a white camaro on ls1tech that looks like yours,absolutly amazing.

EDIT: woo found it, he actually painted the stock grill like you asked to, look at that.http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=507879 theres more pics down most of the way, like i said, black fin-in's are the way to go.
              Last edited by loser; 06-19-2006, 02:19 PM.
              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

My corner lenses came with the halo's. The lense is clear and everything else
                is black.

The windows are 20%.

Thanks for the link. The black rear fill'ins have just been ordered and I will
                prob paint my stock grill since its only a few dollars for some spray paint.

Thanks for the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by caspernicus
                  My corner lenses came with the halo's. The lense is clear and everything else
                  is black.

The windows are 20%.

Thanks for the link. The black rear fill'ins have just been ordered and I will
                  prob paint my stock grill since its only a few dollars for some spray paint.

Thanks for the comments.

sweet, get pics when your done, make sure you sand the stock grill down a bit to get any cuts/scraps out of it first, if there is any. tint looks darker then 20% i though more like 15. again, car looks real nice.
                  1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

As Paul Wall would say...

"Let me see your grill"
                    -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Grill is painted and back on. Now I'm just waiting on the inserts.
                      I'm still not sure why I took it off in the first place. It looks alot better now.
                      Thanks

Last edited by caspernicus; 06-20-2006, 02:32 PM.

Comment

NOOIIICE, big difference there. Good work.

Comment

Nice!!!

Smile for me daddy......:)

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

omg, looks much better
                            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X