Car Covers....Who has them and What? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Covers....Who has them and What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Car Covers....Who has them and What?

Big Sky Car Covers

http://www.bigskycarcovers.com/

1 800 221 4875

When I bought a few years ago, this guy had the same covers as at California Car Covers but a lower price.

First few years I used it daily because I was parking near the ocean in full sun. Now I park inland in the shade and it is not such a big deal.I use it mainly when my car is parked on the weekend/ for a few days / in the full sun.

Weathershield does not give ding protection (other than possibly people being more careful around a car that is covered). It has faded a little but still reples water very well. It is difficult to put on the car on a windy day. It rolls up into a compact package.

Naturally, I have no idea what this thing would be like in snow / freezing weather.
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

BTW, I heard once a year or so ago that multi-color Weathershield covers had some problem with the colors - it made me think Color Weathershiled covers were not a good idea.
      I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
      CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
      FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Great. I think i'll go with the Weathershield. My main problem here is also sun and rain. Not too much snow/ice here, but some. Wind might be a problem since its always windy here but I'll deal with it.
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          1 week ago
        • LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          3 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X