New 2 forum heres my ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2 forum heres my ride

most people dont like my "CAMARO" lettering but i do and thats what matters most...

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Re: New 2 forum heres my ride

welcome to the site..and its not bad lookign any plans for it?
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

im getting 17" crome zo6 rims put on in the next week or so, as soon as the order comes in from vegas; which i hope is very soon.:banana:
      as well as new tires. copper zeons zpt, not the best but i dont plan on racing every day
      ill post some before and after pictures
      Last edited by Meatyshells; 06-23-2006, 01:31 AM.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Hey man, welcome to the site! The ride looks nice, but I have one suggestion. I suggest you get some front grill fill-ins for the CAMARO letters. Look at before and after pictures of mine...

Before:

After:

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
        1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
        1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

that looks nice, but im worried about writting camaro too many times on my car

Comment

Looks nice, I have a white Camaro also. Im going with the black/white look. And by the way, Camaro is already writtin on you front grill, you just cant see it as well. :) Stick around!

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

i know its already there im jsut saying i think people know its a camaro with my side letters and my rear inserts.... but wait...
              if they see me from the back and sides they wil see camaro but if they see the front....

Comment

she is yelling for clear corners
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

That's an interesting look that I've never seen before. For some reason, part of my brain says, "Cop" when I see the letter down the side. It could also be the white on black rims. But that's cool! White and Silver Camaros without t-tops look so sweet.

Have you done anything under the hood?
                  Last edited by Atreus21; 06-23-2006, 09:14 AM.

Comment

if it was mine, black corners, whistler mod, def new wheels and it would look hott. just givin ideas
                    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                    1994 Camaro - Sold
                    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

your car looks like it sits up thier in the front but its nice, olmost like some of the camaro cop cars out here if the camaro lettering said police on ther side perfect match. Lose the black wheels i am an X-Fan of black rims. just doesnt hold up to silver of chrome:( . Get blackout taillights and bumpermarkers. do a forum search for "nite shades" in the apearance section.
                      Always search for answers befor asking questions

Comment

Originally posted by 01PewterDropTop
                        your car looks like it sits up thier in the front but its nice, olmost like some of the camaro cop cars out here if the camaro lettering said police on ther side perfect match. Lose the black wheels i am an X-Fan of black rims. just doesnt hold up to silver of chrome:( . Get blackout taillights and bumpermarkers. do a forum search for "nite shades" in the apearance section.
                        Always search for answers befor asking questions

i think black and white go great together, white with chrome accents look clean yea, but id still pick white and black. heres a better pic of my rims, off the car.

are yours powder coated or just painted?
                        1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

just painted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                            New Site Hosting Issues
                            by FirebirdGT
                            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                            1 week ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            3 weeks ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                            02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X