this is it, complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is it, complete

ok got my real gfx on, not just photoshoped ones, i still need to get the rear end fixed but this is what i am happy with, maybe some clear corners but its pretty much the way its gonna be. i added a second pic of how the car looked before i found these fourms, i thought it looked cool at the time but now i can't hardly even look at it, well besides the spoiler ( i already know what you think about that) what do you guys think

Re: this is it, complete

ehh it looks a little better with out the side graphics not a fan of that wing but other then that not bad
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Looks nice. Even though i dont like those spoilers ofcourse, in that picture, it really goes well with the lines of the car.
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

SignMan,
        I think it looks great with the gfx, and spoiler. It goes well with the car.

Comment

car is really lookin hott now. not sure if it even needs to be lowered now. maybe just blackout the headlights and signals and move that 30thj decal above the side molding. got more pics of the car now ?
          1997 Camaro LS1 RS
          1994 Camaro - Sold
          1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

thanks everyone, i put quite a bit of money into this thing in the last 6 months so i'm glad everyone seems to like it, this is the only pic i got right now, it's dark now so maybe tomarrow i'll wash and wax it and get some more:)

Comment

Yep, looks good to me. Let us know when you get some more pictures of it. Mabey take it somewhere for some good backgrounds.
              -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

a huge improvement. job well done :tup:

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Looks good. Its something a little different from most camaros. I like it

Comment

omg it looks alot better keep going
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I'm not usaully a fan of that spoiler but i really love it on your car, i think the gfz pull everything together
                      K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

That car is really coming along. It's alot cleaner appearing without the side graphics, and possesses an overall unity now. Looks fantastic to me.
                        1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

.... it's never done.

But so far so good.
                          2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                          Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                            Had to be evacuated again due to fire
                            by ssms5411
                            Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
                            1 week ago
                          • RPDRed6
                            For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
                            by RPDRed6
                            Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
                            3 weeks ago
                          • ssms5411
                            No start problem
                            by ssms5411
                            So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
                            4 weeks ago
                          • SixShooter'00Camaro
                            Revival
                            by SixShooter'00Camaro
                            Working on getting my 99 Camaro back in action. Long story short, got parked in the garage about 5 years ago (kids, career stuff ect.) trying to get her...
                            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X