new wheels and tires by friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new wheels and tires by friday

the good fellas at discount didnt have any in stock so they had to order the wheels i wanted. so i hope they come in by friday... but any way this is what im getting yay

17" crome Z06!! woot

along with..

bf goodrich g-force sports 275/40/17 which can be found here..
    http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/fin...40&ct=&rf=true

Im so excited!! every time the phone rings i think its them calling me in to get my wheels/tires put on, even though its too soon.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Re: new wheels and tires by friday

Sweet! How much they runnin' you?

Last fall I ordered some polished 17 X 8.5 C5s with tires for just $950 from discount and 2 weeks later the order dissappeared and they told me they didn't carry them. :(
    1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

Should look awesome!
      1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

with the 17.9 the 275 wheels installation, lug nuts, all the extra warranty ,and stuff runnin about 1650

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

:eek: :omg: :eek:

thats a hefty price tag! I hope they look really good.
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Post send pics

Comment

gees you got bent over and taken. but they will look sweet
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                Had to be evacuated again due to fire
                by ssms5411
                Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
                1 week ago
              • RPDRed6
                For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
                by RPDRed6
                Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
                3 weeks ago
              • ssms5411
                No start problem
                by ssms5411
                So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
                4 weeks ago
              • SixShooter'00Camaro
                Revival
                by SixShooter'00Camaro
                Working on getting my 99 Camaro back in action. Long story short, got parked in the garage about 5 years ago (kids, career stuff ect.) trying to get her...
                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X