X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some Pics

Originally posted by carl g. berlin
    You need some halos real BAD!
    Unless I got some cheap...hint hint people, I just plan on working with what I have. that or find someone with some cheap, clear, headlights and do the whistler mod again.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

thats surpising how the novus didnt help, im shocked. sanding didnt do anything either? my are starting to haze, slightly noticable. other than the head lights, the car looks amazing. when you asked someone to photoshop the berger panel i thought it would be too much black back there, but it doenst look bad at all. i love the ss spoiler, good job. wheels and headlights and your car would be perfect. two thumbs up from me. nice job.

oh yeah, you didnt leave your drive way for pics either. woot!
      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

the problem with the novus is it didn't seem to last long. they were fairly clear when i initially did them. I'm stepping out right now to work on them some more.
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

looks great
          <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

t top conver. call me to schdule a time for me to come out there. lol
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
              Had to be evacuated again due to fire
              by ssms5411
              Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
              1 week ago
            • RPDRed6
              For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
              by RPDRed6
              Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
              3 weeks ago
            • ssms5411
              No start problem
              by ssms5411
              So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
              4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X