A little help, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help, please.

I need to get the weatherstripping that goes at the front of the rail and the back of the rail on a T top camaro. It is the rail on top of the car between the tops. The previous owner of my car apparently put the tops on with no regard of these pieces, and deformed then to the point where they fell off. But, if anyone knows what I'm talkin about and where to get replacements, it would be greatly appreciated.

Re: A little help, please.

salvage yard...ebay...check the for sale section here for someone parting out a car
    2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

u can always go to the dealer too.
      1997 Camaro LS1 RS
      1994 Camaro - Sold
      1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

When it comes to the weatherstripping, I would head to the stealership and get a good set. No telling how a used one from a yard will seal on your car.
        1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
          Had to be evacuated again due to fire
          by ssms5411
          Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
          1 week ago
        • RPDRed6
          For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
          by RPDRed6
          Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
          3 weeks ago
        • ssms5411
          No start problem
          by ssms5411
          So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
          4 weeks ago
        • SixShooter'00Camaro
          Revival
          by SixShooter'00Camaro
          Working on getting my 99 Camaro back in action. Long story short, got parked in the garage about 5 years ago (kids, career stuff ect.) trying to get her...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X