got the new pics,halos,lowered,ect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got the new pics,halos,lowered,ect

these are my new pics, sorry they dont look as well as they should but it was about to rain so i was in a hurry lol

hope yall like what i've done to her, all thats left now is a new hood, prolly gonna go with an SS hood.

come get some
    http://www.canyoumaketheturn.com/

Re: got the new pics,halos,lowered,ect

Looks nice. Im amazed by how much it is lowered. How much is that?
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

looks really nice. you should take a little rubbing alcohol and get those avs signs off.
      1997 Camaro LS1 RS
      1994 Camaro - Sold
      1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

looks really really nice
        \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

lookin good man but damnnnnn thats liek the 3rd pweter car i saw in liek 4 posts i looked at u guys are taking over lol
          <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

well i bought the springs out of summit and they were only like $160 i think and its supposed to drop a v8 2', so im guessing its a lil lower than 1.5', you should have seen me trying to get the jack under there so i could take the tire off to paint my calipers, i had to start it with the stock jack so i could slide the floor jack under there, oh and getting my new tires on were a bit@h too. lol so the Pewter Mafia taking over huh? does that mean we have the best looking color? cough yes cough cough lol

come get some
            http://www.canyoumaketheturn.com/

Comment

geez that is lower. looks great. pewter mafia holla!!!
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by 1999Spectre
                well i bought the springs out of summit and they were only like $160 i think and its supposed to drop a v8 2', so im guessing its a lil lower than 1.5', you should have seen me trying to get the jack under there so i could take the tire off to paint my calipers, i had to start it with the stock jack so i could slide the floor jack under there, oh and getting my new tires on were a bit@h too. lol so the Pewter Mafia taking over huh? does that mean we have the best looking color? cough yes cough cough lol
                I've always thought straight silver is the color camaro's were meant to be. Pewter comes in second only to that, in my opinion. :) Although, in reverence, I think Blackmaro's got the best looking car on the board. Just. Plain. Evil.

Comment

I wanna see....I wanna see.. Where can I find some pics of BlackMaro's car? I did a search but nothing came up...I think it was because of the thing where you can decide on how far back to search.

OK FOUND THE CARDOMAIN...ONE HELL OF A CAR
                  Last edited by tatback; 06-26-2006, 11:16 PM.

Comment

pewter looks good even though I have a red camaro pewter still looks good to me

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                      New Site Hosting Issues
                      by FirebirdGT
                      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                      1 week ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      3 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X