I know I'm not the only one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I know I'm not the only one...

geez your guys with black fbodys are mean!!!!! heheh. my beater will be getting painted black.

PEWTER MAFIA FOREVER!!!! LMFAO
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Comment

O.K. Like I've been on this site for over awhile now , and I still cant figure out how to get my car from my digital camera to the web sight. This sucks. Its Black, Its Bad. Its lonley, lol. HELP
        Left turn Clide.

Comment

Not an F-body, but black nonetheless. Bimmer Black is one of my favorite car colors.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bimmer2.jpg
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	1534784

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Checking in with the big bad black LT1
            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
              Checking in with the big bad black LT1
              Nice rims!
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

Once you go black you never go back...
                Justin<br /><a href=\"http://www.bass482.com/firebird/index.html\" target=\"_blank\"> 2000 Black Firebird A4 Y87<br /></a>170.2rwhp/203rwtq (SAE Corrected)

Comment

Its part black!!! use to be even more black with steel rims! God i love black camaros but its to hot out here to own one for me that is

Comment

Originally posted by 01PewterDropTop
                    Its part black!!! use to be even more black with steel rims! God i love black camaros but its to hot out here to own one for me that is
                    Hey, I live in Florida. THAT'S hot too.... You can eat the air here b/c of the humidity
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Brown
                      O.K. Like I've been on this site for over awhile now , and I still cant figure out how to get my car from my digital camera to the web sight. This sucks. Its Black, Its Bad. Its lonley, lol. HELP
                      You can use an image uploader like photobucket.com. Its free and easy. Or you can set up a cardomain. After you have your pictures loaded on one of these sites you can right click the image you want, go to properties, then copy the address. After that use the [img]paste address here[/img]. Thats it.
                      -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 01PewterDropTop
                        oh god, we got a benedict arnold on our hands... cant tell whether he likes black or pewter, so hell! just do both!
                        2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

you mean drink the air
                          I like the black maro. I like the blackouts -even though they are illegal here :(
                          I love the tint, I love the shiny tires, I love the shine of the paint. Reminds me of mine :) I've only seen 1 better looking black camaro, its on ls1tech.com I think, it has the Ultra Z and ground fx. urg, cant find it
                          2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

dead body's car FTW!
                            RedlineVSix

Comment

sorry, FTW ?

*european,.....*
                              <i><b><br />1995 Convertible - - JUICED <br />There´s a difference between living and being alive - <a href=\"http://members.inode.at/christian.pichler\" target=\"_blank\">www.CLC1.de</a></b></i>

Comment

FTW = for teh win!

The black car gang needs a name also you guys....

Midnight Riders?

I call my car Black Thunder because my friend calls his white Z28 'White Lightening'
                                Last edited by Fbody3400; 06-27-2006, 11:46 AM.
                                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                  New Site Hosting Issues
                                  by FirebirdGT
                                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                  1 week ago
                                • LETZRIDE
                                  New Owner!
                                  by LETZRIDE
                                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                  3 weeks ago
                                • LETZRIDE
                                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                  02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X