• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures of my 02 Camaro

wow then you a pa twin
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Lol... well it's possible the same paint shop did a job similar to mine. It was done by a place called procomp paint/autobody. They do alot of things with custom paintjobs, and body kits and stuff. Imports and domestics. They did alot of cars in fast & the furious and the second one.

I think it's pretty cool I have a paintjob by those guys. You should see some of their more detailed work. Pretty amazing.

I'm not a fan of imports, but these are the guys really know what they are doing, and I love the paintjobs they put out. This is the place you go to when you are willing to lay down 100K into your car. LOL. They do it all. I don't know though because when I got the car, it had the ghost flames already.

Comment

Originally posted by xmetallicaxguitaristx
        Well it's my first car, and parents aren't too big on engine modifications (huge understatement), so I figure this is the way to go. I'm not trying to just go crazy with mods, I just want it so that it isn't a plain old camaro if you know what I mean.

I am really liking the 5-star type rims, either chrome looking or a darker type color. A good example is from that "post pics of your rims" thread. I like the thread starter's (kristen) rims, and 99BlackMaro's style of rims. Any sites, stores, links, vendors... etc?
        Thanks! I got them from: http://stores.ebay.com/O-E-Wheels_W0...Q3amesstQQtZkm

they were great, and I'm really happy with them. They were by far the best prices ANYWHERE. Chrome c5's would look great on your car. 18 x 9.5 most def.
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

Tha flame job on the hood looks nice. Looks very similar to the Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo I saw at a local car lot. Id rather have the Dale Jr. Monte edition thatn Gordons though. Cnat wait to see what all you come up with to modify your car. Geting ideas form people helps, but make the car your own that is nothing liek youve seen.
          01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
          AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
          www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
          www.vaperz.com
          PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            1 week ago
          • LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            3 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X