• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Team Red!! FTW

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
    Yes it does.

:) all in good fun
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

GO RED!

Last edited by VendettaV6; 06-26-2006, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Yes, I know, its still stock. After I get some more money that will change.

Oh, by the way...

RED FTW!`!!!!11111eleven

Comment

Originally posted by gugdathug3

FTMFW!!1!one
          hahaha, you crack me up.

But seriously, has anyone else noticed that these "Go (insert color)!!! FTW!!!one" threads have brought out members that i've never seen nor heard of before? I mean who the hell is BLLDOGG?!? :D

[edit] Oh yea.. and i'd post pics, but all the ones i've got at the moment are out of date... gimme a week or so and i'll have some after my car is lowered..... so you gotta keep this thread alive until then

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27I
            mean who the hell is BLLDOGG?!? :D
            Who knows.....probably a Spammer!:eek:
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

i haven't taken recent pics in a while. Today my car has Clear corners and marker lights with L.E.D.S. billet grill, SLP windshield banner, carbon fiber (CF) door sills, CF "camaro" inlays, CF nose emblem, CF sail panels, and am currently changing interior lights to red. ( i know i am leaving something out)

PLANS: RS kit (here at the house), SS hood, SS spoiler, SS 35th anniv. 10 Spokes, CF RS emblems, custom exhaust, SLP CAI, rear end swap. and a few more small touches.
              Attached Files

Comment

started polishing some stuff under the hood.

i polsihed the WHOLE thing, not just the top peice, turned outok, needs a little more work

did my calipers too

1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  1 week ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  3 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X