Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blacking out

Originally posted by eric v6
    here is a link to the sellers store http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ04machQ2d1 mabye you can contact him and tell him to put up some more but this is where I got mine but be sure to ask for 38 percent tint and who knows if you want you probaly can go to one of these tint places around and they might do it for you but it probaly will be more thats why I decided to do this also there is a camaro decal that you can put over your third brake light and when you hit your brakes camaro will show I have this too its only 8 dollars let me know if you want the link. I also have a whole can of vht nightshades that Im not gonna use so let me know if you want it
    OK thanks man, how much you want for the Nightshades paint? I was going to make the thirdbrake light cover out of a decal kit I have. I was going to put it on there, then paint it with nightshade, then remove the decal so it's the only red part. I'm about to e-mail the seller of those covers and see what he says....
    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Re: Blacking out

here you go here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-...00342570QQrdZ1 of the third brake light decal I have you might like it I love it because everytime you brake the person behind you knows that you are driving a camaro if they can read

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        1 week ago
      • LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        3 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X