Bondo to fill ground effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bondo to fill ground effects

i have a few holes in my wings west kit that i drilled so i could rivet it to the body. Can i use bondo to fill them, or is there something better to use for urethane. Also, i am looking to shave the front piece, or blend it so you don't see the seam where it meets the bumper. can bondo be used there as well. i have this 3m urethane stuff, but its like caulk and cannot be sanded. Anyone have experience? Thanks

Re: Bondo to fill ground effects

Bondo might not work well on GFX because they can flex. There might be a derivative of Bondo specifically for that type of application though. I would check with a good paint/parts store or a body shop.
    2002 Silver Firebird A4<br />T-Tops, Leather, Y87, W68, Chrome Wheels<br />Bone Stock

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
      New Site Hosting Issues
      by FirebirdGT
      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
      1 week ago
    • LETZRIDE
      New Owner!
      by LETZRIDE
      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
      3 weeks ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
      02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X