front bumper cover thingy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front bumper cover thingy

ok ok... i give. i see people all the time without that black plastic thing on the front bumper of the 98-02 models. you know, the black plastic rectangle that has "camaro" indented into it. how do you people get that thing off? i got the side parts off but the middle was STUCK. i dont wanna break anything....
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Re: front bumper cover thingy

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
    ok ok... i give. i see people all the time without that black plastic thing on the front bumper of the 98-02 models. you know, the black plastic rectangle that has "camaro" indented into it. how do you people get that thing off? i got the side parts off but the middle was STUCK. i dont wanna break anything....
    Yea that middle bit is a *****... i cut it off (i think i used wire snips or something), and then used a scalpal to cut off the remaining nubs.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

just yank it. nothing will break and it will eventually come off. the reason its there are metal "bolts" holding in the middle piece. just yank at it the the plastic will give and come out of the bolts.
      '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
      Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

YIPE! i know i'll screw sumthing up now! so i guess this means its a non-reversible mod haha
        2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

not really im putting mine back on. the only thing with putting it back on is you need to have the bumper off. worth it for me i think it will look better with it back on now that ive added the camaro inserts on the grill
          '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
          Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            1 week ago
          • LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            3 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X