Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where all my Arctic Riders at?

where did you get that hood?
    i love cowl hoods on f-body's but have only found one good place to buy them from.

Comment

mmmmmmm white>all

Camaro V6 - 14.3 @ 96mph
      Camaro SS - cam/boltons/m6/tune
      http://www.crfhq.com

Comment

white is so tough looking when its clean and shiny...but I hate the way it shows every little speck of whatever...what do you guys use to keep the bug-guts cleaned off the nose?...I used to own a white Intrepid Sport (when I had kids) and it was a gorgeous car when it was clean but it was murder to keep it that way.

Comment

I really don't have anything to prevent bug guts from splatting on the nose, but I do put on a good layer of wax after I clean the car. As long as there is a good layer of wax, it should be easy to clean off the bug splat next time you wash the car. They wash off pretty easy every time I (hand) wash the car.
          Yes, I know \"Artic\" should be spelled \"Arctic\". Can any of the mods change this?

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
            That's a cool picture :tup:
            Thanks.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad MOFO
              where did you get that hood?
              i love cowl hoods on f-body's but have only found one good place to buy them from.
              I actually bought that hood used off someone else one cruise night years ago. But I believe it is the hood from American Sports Car Design. 3 inch version.

http://www.americansportscardesigns.com/
              1996 Arctic White Camaro RS with optional Y87 V6 Performance Package<br />2002 Sebring Silver Camaro SS with optional 345 HP Package

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                New Site Hosting Issues
                by FirebirdGT
                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                1 week ago
              • LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                3 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X