chroming stock rims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: chroming stock rims?

seriously, just make me an offer, remember Ive got to break down the wheels so thats what 30$ or ship em with the tires on em, I really dont know what the shipping would cost, but I think it would be too expensive with shipping...I mean most places charge like 150$ for shipping...and I'd rather not let them go for 200$...was hoping for at least 400-500$ but then thats 550-650$ w/ shipping...so I dunno, just make it worth my while.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by nikon
      seriously, just make me an offer, remember Ive got to break down the wheels so thats what 30$ or ship em with the tires on em, I really dont know what the shipping would cost, but I think it would be too expensive with shipping...I mean most places charge like 150$ for shipping...and I'd rather not let them go for 200$...was hoping for at least 400-500$ but then thats 550-650$ w/ shipping...so I dunno, just make it worth my while.
      wow, i didnt realise shipping was so much, i was gonna offer you $200 shipped, mainly because i dont really need them, i just like them.

Comment

Originally posted by victimizati0n
        wow, i didnt realise shipping was so much, i was gonna offer you $200 shipped, mainly because i dont really need them, i just like them.
        ya, Id like to get more than 50$....oh well, if you wanna go for a road trip, they're yours for i dunno 250$

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
        05' CTS-V
        00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by nikon
          ya, Id like to get more than 50$....oh well, if you wanna go for a road trip, they're yours for i dunno 250$

lol, thanks, fl is kinda a far drive for me

Comment

i got ss rims shipped from texas to my house around Philadelphia for only $100. shouldnt be much different from florida to pittsburg. oh and they had tires on them too
            '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
            Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
              New Site Hosting Issues
              by FirebirdGT
              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
              1 week ago
            • LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              3 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X