Work in Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work in Progress

Im still new on this board but I wanted you to see my Work in Progress. I know its a long way from being as kool as your rides but it will get there.

Razorsedge
    (sorry if the pictures were too big firt time posting)

Re: Work in Progress

well, your off to a great start, and you picked some really nice scenery!
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

not bad dunno if i liek the huge rims though
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Looks good. I am not a huge fan of the rims but you are off to a good start. And imo i would lose the occ sticker, but it looks clean. we all start somewhere.
        98 Mystic Teal Camaro
        Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Comment

whatever, i like the huge rims. You should lower her though
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

hey, youre one big step ahead of me...you actually have the car!...I personally prefer a deep dish rim but those still look nice...and I've seen plenty "works in progress" that didnt look that good to start with...just keep her clean and shiny and it will keep getting better...and kudos on the background choice...very nice shot.

Comment

im diggin the rims man, looks good so far
              \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

holy batman look at those big a$$ rims lol what size are they
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

they are 18in rims but i cant complain i got them for free from brother they would fit on his car

Comment

opps wouldnt fit my brothers car doh!

Comment

need more pics, im not a huge fan of the rims but they look better than stock. tint, clear coners, and it needs to be lowered. maybe look into hockey stripes. clear coners are $20, tint i cant really put a price on, it differ's, hockey stripes are around $80 i think. do you have a grill? what about rear fill-in's? you could do the berger mod, black out your tail-lights. lots of simple stuff anyone can do. keep it up, car looks nice.
                      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

The rims would look much sweeter and complete if it was lowered.
                        Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Time for you to get new shocks+springs to get better handling and get rid of that wheel well gap you got. I have 18's and I just got revalved Bilstein shocks and an Eibach Prokit(1.5" drop) and wheel well gap is gone and I have awesome handling.:tup:

Comment

I'd like to see some more pics of the car. Inside and out. Looks good so far. I'll be honest and say I don't really like the wheels, but it in no way stops me from appreciating the car.
                            1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                              New Site Hosting Issues
                              by FirebirdGT
                              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                              1 week ago
                            • LETZRIDE
                              New Owner!
                              by LETZRIDE
                              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                              3 weeks ago
                            • LETZRIDE
                              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                              02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X