Z06ers vs ZR1s / black vs chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z06ers vs ZR1s / black vs chrome

ut oh another wheel question. image if you will my car with Xenon front and rear, Vizage sideskirts, And black hockies full lengths with a cowl or ss hood. But what wheels ??? 17 and 18" Z06ers or all 17 and 17x11 ZR1's? and then chrome or black?!?

Re: Z06ers vs ZR1s / black vs chrome

z06... haha but i have a rather bias opinion. check out my sig pic.
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I would actually got with the ZR1 in black with a chrome lip
      -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Mine is a Black 94 with H&R drop springs, black louvers, black-outs on the rear, 275/40/17s on Black with polished lip ZO6's & American Thunder duel with chrome tips. I think it works.

I would stay with a powder coated silver or chrome for your pueter (spell check) or silver car.
        Left turn Clide.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          1 week ago
        • LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          3 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X