fog light bulb ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fog light bulb ?

I just did the silverstars in my headlights and high beams and they came out great but my question is do they make the bulbs for my fog lights too? cuz to tell ya the truth the fogs look like crap now havin the headlights being so bright

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Re: fog light bulb ?

dont think so, considering thwy are projectors

Comment

i dont think you have projectors, since you have a 96 . someone should know, and if no one does, I say do it, maybe you'd be the first.

Comment

this is very true, i did it, and it made my foglights look like crap.. I got some on ebay, i think they are 881's. They are somewhat of a pain to replace...as is a lot of things on our cars.. the good thing about these though is that they aren't sealed like the headlights, i mean, they are made to be replaced. good luck
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          1 week ago
        • LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          3 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X