Autometer A/F gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autometer A/F gauge

Hey everyone i have connected my A/F gauge in my car and wanted to know what the car should be running at? Right now the gauge is showing Lean....do i want it to be Stoich or rich? If its not supposed to be lean what do i need to do in order to get it to that point or does it not really matter? Also is the gauge supposed to flucuate when you drive it?

Re: Autometer A/F gauge

Doubt your going to get an answers in the apperance section, maybe try the fi or nitrous sections.
    <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Comment

well, in a way this should be in appearance, cause thats all that thing is really good for. its a narrowband and doesnt give out a very accurate reading. you will know if your running rich or lean at idle or if you floor it, it should go to one side or the other or stay stoich. lean is more hp, rich is a little more torque a little less hp. you want the car to run stoich though. thats the idea.
      Black 1996 3.8 Firebird T5, SLP CAI, Pacesetter Ceramic Headers,160* t-stat, PCMforLess Tune, Flowmaster American Thunder catback, Car Sounds Cat, custom s-pipe, MSD coils and wires, NGK plugs, 3.42 posi rear, B&M Ripper, 245/50 BFG-G-force's

Comment

ok thanks thats what i needed to know!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          1 week ago
        • LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          3 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X