which one....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: which one....

Hmmm, tough one. I'd have to say Camaro for it's heritage. After all, how many of you firebird guys have been told: "hey nice Camaro!" :rock:
    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by notsonic
      its a lot easier to make a camaro look bad. thats always something to keep in mind.

black99maros car is a perfect example of a camaro. sleek and stealth.:)
      VERY true...

And thanks!
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

I don't think your friend would lose either way. He should keep his options open to both, and drive some to see which particular car (not make) feels like it was meant for him. To buy one on what others say isn't too smart. They aren't buying it for him. Everyone will have a preference, and none will be wrong when it comes to a particular make. But, they aren't you, me, or your friend.

One thing to possibly consider is if there is a difference in insurance costs between a Firebird or a Camaro. Particularly if your friend falls into a high-risk category due to age.
        1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

Id look specifically at the interiors... the firebird as a more expensive look to it, while the camaro has a cheap but sport look, more brittle and inexpensive. The seats are also a big difference.... I got a firebird, because of course it was much better...

Comment

i say camaro here. i don't like the interior of the birds. it's tooo rounded. i mean come on why wouldn't you get this(LOOK DOWN)
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

definitely Camaro :D

<b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Always liked Firebirds over Cameros.

Love my 99, except I think the taillights are too large. Would have looked better if smaller.
                Now Playing: \'99 Pewter Firebird, stock, bone stock, and nothing but stock, so help me God!<br />Comming attractions: K&N Filter, Lid Mod, Intake Bellows Smooth Pipe Mod.<br />I dream about: Forced Induction (TC or SC) or NOX (or both!)

Comment

i personally think a firebird grabs more attention than a camaro. especially a trans am with the spoiler and ws6 ram air hood, which you can put on a v6. the rear end on the firebird actually has cutouts for where your exhaust pipes come out too. on a camaro, they just hang down under the straight rear bumber. i like the look of the round airvents on the inside too.
                  Black 1996 3.8 Firebird T5, SLP CAI, Pacesetter Ceramic Headers,160* t-stat, PCMforLess Tune, Flowmaster American Thunder catback, Car Sounds Cat, custom s-pipe, MSD coils and wires, NGK plugs, 3.42 posi rear, B&M Ripper, 245/50 BFG-G-force's

Comment

always been a camaro fan...

Comment

Camaro all the way.

For the 98-02 style, i will admit the front of the firebirds are very nice, better than camaros with the right hood, but i just hate the back, enough to make the camaro pass up the birds by several times. I also prefer the inside of the camaro, but i actually prefer the 93-96 dash over the 97-02. Thats why i got a 96 to do a front end conversion, though i am happy with the front end i have now.
                      sigpic
                      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                        i actually prefer the 93-96 dash over the 97-02.
                        :rock:

its a lot like a retooling of the c4 vette interior. much more sporty than the 97+ interior. only problem is its cheaper feeling, and only one cup holder.

tradeoffs.:(
                        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X