my new camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new camaro

hey i just got my new camaro on wed. which was the 4th!!! and im really excited!! i just wanted to share it with the people on the forums! and i was wonderin what kind of apperence mod would look good for my car!! cause i was just thinkin about it and ive been keepin some stuff in mind! but thanx

Re: my new camaro

a billit grill, some clear corners, ss hood yay

Comment

what are clear corners ive heard that b4 but i dont know what that is thanx!

Comment

Originally posted by noahb270
        what are clear corners ive heard that b4 but i dont know what that is thanx!
        On the front of your car, the Amber colored lights. Clears swap them out and make it......well......clear! Helps unify color, so there is not just some random amber blob on your car. Would look good with your crome rims.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Originally posted by noahb270
          hey i just got my new camaro on wed. which was the 4th!!! and im really excited!!
          wed was the 4th...
          94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

lower her, get some rims, clear corners, and exhaust with nice chrome tail pipes for starters
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I really like that color. If it were my car I would get an SS hood, SS spoiler, CAMARO letter fill-ins on your back bumper, and I would get Corvette wheels. I would go with wheels from the 2003 50th Anniversary Corvette. (a little different than other C5 wheels) http://www.50thregistry.com/

Comment

take the pinstriping off

Comment

lol my bad the forth was on tue. sry.. but hey ummm how do u take the pinstriping off? adn another thing...does anyone know exactly what color that is? adn i was thinkin about maybe later painting my car but i want it done right sooo has anyone done this so i can maybe get a price range?! thanx for all the posts!

Comment

i think the name of the color is patriot red. i think.
                    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

mmmm nice car, i remember when i first got mine :)

edit: haha your missing a lugnut on the drivers side front wheel like me!!! lol

Camaro V6 - 14.3 @ 96mph
                      Camaro SS - cam/boltons/m6/tune
                      http://www.crfhq.com

Comment

Originally posted by airattack111

edit: haha your missing a lugnut on the drivers side front wheel like me!!! lol

i hate those things there are 2 broken off on my dads car, and the 3rd is cracked (on one rim)

Comment

that is a gorgeous color. congrats on the new car im sure you'll love it. clear corners would make you front end a lot cleaner looking
                          '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
                          Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

thanx everybody but its not really missing a lugnut its just the little cap thingy!! but o well

Comment

Beautiful car. Doesn't need anything.
                              2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                              1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                              2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                              2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                              2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X