appearance mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• appearance mods

i been working on a list of what i'm doing to the performance and visual aspects of my camaro and i wanted to everyone's take on the appearance mods i was thinking about doing:

Exterior/Appearance:
    >tint all lights
    >repaint car (white)
    -black accents
    -berger panel
    -anthracite “camaro” fill-in
    -custom anthracite stripes w/ ghost effects
    -underbody
    -wheel wells
    >engine dress up (black)
    >polish engine/underbody parts
    >new tint
    >custom body work and engine accents
    >custom lighting
    >custom emblems
    >custom headlights
    >fog lights
    >hood? (harwood cowl/vfn cowl/DV(TA))
    >mecham/ASCD spoiler (only if new hood)

Interior/Entertainment
    >custom emblems
    >custom door panels
    >paint speaker grilles
    >foot pedals
    >custom shift boot
    >custom center console

its a lot of custom stuff that i cna't really explain but i'll be tryin to photoshop some pics of sometime soon. i've already found a painter and his work is awesome and is very well-crafted. i've also planned out some custom stuff and already have the drawings and everything for them done so they are set. basically i just wanted to see what yall thought. its not an elaborate list by an means nor is it detailed so if there a question about what something is just ask i'll explain what i tryin to do. while the list isn't deatiled or anything it is fairly straightforward. just thought i'd check and see what yall thought? need anything else? or am i set?
    Last edited by Heartbeat_of_94; 07-06-2006, 04:11 PM.
    1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Re: appearance mods

when you say underbody, i hope you don't mean underglow kit. and if you do:spank:
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
      when you say underbody, i hope you don't mean underglow kit. and if you do:spank:
      NOOOO!!! just wanna make sure i get the underbody all cleaned and taken care of (any tar, etc...)
      1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

ok that is fine :p
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          1 week ago
        • LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          3 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X